I have never written a blog before but am looking forward to this! I plan on writing about every day to day adventures with my husband.
Life sure has its ups and downs but what really makes me hopeful is God's grace! Even though I might not understand why God does what He does, He knows exactly why He is doing it. I am grateful to be a wife, daughter, sister, friend and a child of God.
As of right now, my husband and I are going through a Dave Ramsey financial peace class at our church. So far it has been wonderful and we have learned so much. We have almost finished our first baby step in his book and we are so excited about that! After the first step, we will be working towards paying all debt off with the snowball affect. If you haven't heard of Dave Ramsey, please google him and see what he is all about. I will write more about this in blogs to come.
Nice post, Saz. Love you.
ReplyDeleteThank you honey. I love you too :)
ReplyDelete