Well it seems that I had gotten the sick bug(a nasty cold). It started off in my head and then went to my chest which is no fun at all. I took off from work for two days to get some rest. Today, I'm feeling much better but still not back to my normal self. I'm very excited because tonight Scott and I are going on a date! Date night!!!!! It's been a while between doing the Dave Ramsey budget and having company over for the past couple weekends.
I have been thinking a lot lately about Thanksgiving since it is November. Thanksgiving in our family is usually either spent with Scott's family down in TN or with my family either in NC, or MD. This year plans have changed a few times. We are really looking forward to getting away and having time to spend with family
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.